Linda MacDonald Silver Stud Earrings
Meet Linda Macdonald
British jewellery designer Linda Macdonald established her business in 1997, as a graduate of the Glasgow School of Art.
Working and living in such a beautiful part of Scotland, with the surrounding landscape of Loch Lomond, is the key inspiration for the Linda Macdonald. Inspired by the delicate detail in nature, Linda is now recognised for her unique handmade jewellery. Detailing beautiful floral patterns in silver with a hint of gold. Linda has the help of a small team of skilled jewellers to produce all the collections. In our workshop the jewellery crafting uses traditional techniques. Such as hand piercing and flame torch soldering to produce necklaces, earrings, rings and bangles in silver combined with gold.
- Brand: Linda Macdonald
- Type: Stud Earrings With Butterfly Fastening
- Material: Silver and 9ct Gold
- Collections: Butterfly Moon
- Necklace: Not Applicable
- Size (approx): 8mm Wide
- Gift Boxed: Yes
- SKU: SBMM
You Can Click Here To Find Out More Linda Macdonald
Within our business, we have a strong passion and appreciation for jewellery. With over forty years of knowledge and experience within the jewellery and watch industry. Alongside our own stock we like to be able to offer our customers branded jewellery. We love nothing more than to offer our customers something that is a fine example of its kind to wear and enjoy for years to come.
You Can Also View More Of Our Linda MacDonald Range Here ROSH – Linda Macdonald.
Need any help, or wish to contact us further? Email or Call us today and we will be more than happy to help.
Email – email@example.com
Telephone – 01723371260
FREE SPECIAL DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS
All Linda Macdonald jewellery is made from solid sterling silver with solid gold detail and will last a lifetime with the correct care and storage.
To help your jewellery be treasured for a lifetime, please –
- Store your jewellery away from exposure to air/environment. A zip/lock plastic bag is a very practical and cheap way to do this. This will be especially useful for silver jewellery, as it will cut down on tarnish significantly.
- Store your jewellery separately, so it doesn’t rub & scratch against each other.
- Do not store jewellery next to heating vents, windowsills or in the bathroom. Damp and hot condition will cause the jewellery to tarnish badly.
- Skin and hair products can react, causing the silver to tarnish. Apply any scents or cosmetics before you put on your jewellery.
- Remove jewellery when exercising, cleaning, gardening or any other rough or physical work.
- Try not to wear it overnight.
- Silver is susceptible to damage by chlorine and salt. Avoid wearing silver jewellery when using chlorine or bleach, or while in a pool, hot tub.
- Hot weather, bright sunlight and perspiration can also speed up the tarnishing process. Jewellery should always be taken off before the pool, shower or sea.
- A Silver ‘Dip’ solution is not recommended for our jewellery due to the oxidised effect we commonly use. The best way to clean our jewellery is with a soft brush and fairy liquid followed by a rub with an anti tarnish silver cloth (available to buy at most hardware stores)